On Halloween, the weather was so nice, one of my roommmates and I decided to go out and take some fun pictures. We went again on Sunday because she didn't get everything she wanted on Friday. . .the light was dying. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun bunch of pix--please tell Staci that I think she has a good eye! I especially liked the first one where you look like you're belly-crawling through a tube, but of course you're not; the two with the apple (?) tree; the one where you are sitting in an angle with a window behind you; and the ones in front of the adobe (?) wall. But they were all good!!
Mim
Hmmm, I like all the pictures, after all, I took them, except the one of me. I don't feel like it's one of my better moments. But oh well. We did have fun. Maybe when you aren't so busy, we can do it again, only this time there'll be snow!
Post a Comment